Hairy sisters of the world don't have it easy, and we feel your pain. From plucking those pesky toe hairs to seeing your threader on a twice monthly basis, getting rid of the bushiness that is your body is one big pain in the ass...and wallet. If you're paying for enough hair removal treatments to rival Big Foot, save some money by making your own hair removal wax.
Check out this video to learn how to create a wax with honey and sugar.
Summer's THE time to show off beautiful, silky smooth legs and back to school time calls for a fresh set of perfectly groomed brows. So what are you waiting for, girl? Watch the tutorial.
2 tsp Brown Sugar, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp water
2 Cups Brown Sugar, ¼ Cup Lemon juice, ¼ cup water
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades