A video about bushcraft skills is probably the last place you'd expect to find anything about mens grooming and shaving, but here we are. If you can use a cut throat razor, you can master any blade.
This video tutorial will not only show you how to shave, but it will show you how to sharpen the cut throat blade with a whetstone that was soaked in water.
To shave with the cut throat knife, use some hot water, a badger hair brush, and shaving foam. Sharpen the knife on the strap and begin shaving with the blade.
Q for Quintessential Bushcraft. With this video you'll be looking your best in the woods by having a shave with a cut throat razor. The ultimate close shave for bushcrafters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades