Unlike typical waxing, which strips your skin of vital moisture, causing inflammed and dry, itchy skin as well as ingrown hairs, sugaring is a slightly more gentle way of removing hair. Because of the fact that it's all natural, made generally of sugar, water, and lemon juice, it irritates skin less because there are no artificial ingredients and harsh chemicals.
Watch this video to learn how to make a gentle sugaring paste to remove hair. This paste can be made in the microwave, so you don't need to be adept at cooking to pull it off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades