In this video, we learn how to groom men's eyebrows with Aaron Marino. You will need: high quality tweezers, small scissors, fine tooth comb, and a pencil. First, use the pencil and place along the inside and outside of your eye to know where your eyebrow should start and stop. Now, take your tweezers and pluck the middle of your eyebrows, as well as the outside and underneath of the eyebrow. Next, take the comb and brush against the grain. Trim the hairs that come up at the top, making sure your eyebrow has a nice shape. You can also brush down if you want to find larger hairs. This will help shape your face and make you look great!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades