Groomed eyebrows are key to your whole look, as they make a frame for your face. Aida shows us how to shape and groom your brows in this video.
Step 1 Sparse Brows
Use the natural shape of your brow to fill in sparse brows. You can use an eyebrow pencil or an angled brush and taupe or brown shadow that matches your eye brow hair. Be careful not to draw a line and use an eyebrow brush to blend.
Step 2 Pluck and Shape
Again, using the shape of your natural brow, pluck stray hairs under the brow bone for a clean look. You can use a concealer above the brow for a cleaner look.
Example: CoverGirl Simply Ageless concealer
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades