First thing you need to do is clean the area you are going to wax. DO NOT USE LOTION. Use soap and water then dry the area.
Make sure your hair is flowing in one direction. It should be the direction the hair naturally grows. Now heat up the strip. Put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
After the strip is heated, place it on the area that you want to wax. Smooth out the strip and leave it on for 60 seconds.
Now you're ready to take the strip off. Be sure to rip the strip in the opposite direction your hair grows. Rip it off in one quick swoop.
The hair should now be gone. Now apply lotion to the area to ease pain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades