If the motor in your Braun electric shaver (Model # 8583) isn't working anymore, you'll probably need to replace it. But most of you will probably just junk the shoal mens shaver. And you don't have to— because you can fix it yourself! Just pick up a replacement motor drive assembly (Part # 7030-244) wherever they're sold, online or in stores. Then follow along with this video to see how to disassemble the Braun shaver and switch the motor assemblies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades