If you're metrosexual, you definitely need to learn the skills of manscaping. If you aren't familiar with the term, then your metrosexuality is just amateurish, and you don't want that, do you? You need to learn about and acquire all of the manscape skills to really succeed.
Okay, so you're not sure what manscaping is—well—it's landscaping your body. Basically, you're in charge of gardening your body, and you'll need a good mower, some awesome hedge clippers and a functional water hose.
Lost? You shouldn't be, because all of this refers to the trimming and removal of your body hair. Technically, manscaping is trimming and shaping your hair, but a manscape necessity is the complete removal of all of your back and chest hair. And for that you'll need to pick your poison—either shaving depilatories, waxing, electrolysis, or even laser hair removal (if you can afford it).
This video will teach you all you need to know, from getting rid of that unsightly upper torso hair, to trimming your unibrow and pubic hairs, to moisturizing like a true metrosexual would!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades