Hair removal is never what one would call a pleasant experience, but for women who desire silky, unbushy legs, it's a way of life, and a constant one at that. But typical waxing can strip your skin of moisture as well as cause ingrown hairs.
If you're tired of waxing or just think it's too painful, try sugar waxing instead. In this tutorial, Hanah Snavely shows you how to do DIY sugaring, the natural, healthier and sweeter hair removal alternative to waxing and shaving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades