In this video from livestrong, Joe Ann Ganci, a barber, teaches how to trim a beard. On a goatee use a smaller clipper. With a comb, clean up the edges of whatever is hanging out. Comb it to the side and make a nice clean line underneath and along the edges. There are several different clippers you can use depending on how thick the beard is. Make sure your edging is nice and make sure the length is right. If you don't want to take too much off of the beard or goatee, you put a bigger blade on the clipper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades