The pubic area is a very, very tricky area, when trying to shave and so in this video, Dan and Jennifer from Ask Dan and Jennifer try to supply some useful tips and tricks for this delicate operation. First, you need the proper tools. These include, Dan and Jennifer say, a good electric trimmer, a razor that's not a straight razor and of course shaving cream. Secondly, always use the trimmer and then razor on the surrounding pubic hair, not the main area, first. Third, you want to go, from around the shaft, top to bottom, not bottom up. Lastly, apply some moisturizer, and you're done. Maintenance of this sort is easier than it seems, and with this video and these tips, you don't have to be squeamish about it anymore.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades