This is an easy way to create a 5 o'clock shadow on your beard at 9am. All you need to accomplish this is an electric hair razor like you would use on the hair on your head. You have to take the clips off so it's only the blade, and while it may seem dangerous it is actually safer then using a straight razor in terms of cutting yourself. What you have to do is just be careful and use the electric razor on your full beard, which should take around 2 minutes to complete. So, in 2 minutes you can go from a grizzly Adams full of beard to a nice 1 day old 5 o'clock shadow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades