This video explains how to get a barbershop shave on your own, using an easy method without causing skin to harden, smoothening the hair and skin, providing a deeper shave. Then, "Back shave" can also be done and that too in different directions. Cream will allow hair to come out smoothly. Now, take the razor and slice the hair down, if skin is not smooth, go back and slice the hair down again and clean it by applying water in dry areas or places where not shaved otherwise it will cause skin to burn while shaving hair on dry skin. And finally, apply the "after shaving lotion" and then apply the cream on the "Groin".
This tutorial is really helpful for those men who want to shave on their own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades