This video describes the process of getting a perfect Italian barber shave. The presenter suggests that shaving cream be applied with a shaving brush to loosen the facial hair and moisturize the skin. Shaving in the shower or directly after the shower is best, because the beard will have had a chance to loosen up while in the shower. The presenter then lathers up his face and shaves for a first pass. Next he will re-lather his face for a second pass. When finished shaving the second pass, the presenter will apply aftershave and offer his smooth face for inspection. It is suggested that a blade be used for no more than twelve shaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades