One of the biggest problems men face today is razor bumps. They are irritating and unsightly. This problem occurs more frequently in people who have curly hair. You need to follow the steps below to minimize ingrown hairs and the unsightly razor bumps they create. Use a facial scrub before shaving. This helps raise the hairs from under the skin and prevents them from growing back into the skin. Do not pull the skin tight when shaving. Always allow your skin to expand under hot water for at least 2 minutes before shaving. A good move is to save your shave for the end of your shower. Always shave with downward strokes in the direction of beard growth. Avoid repeating strokes. If you must, reapply a shaving lubricant. Change razor blades at the very least every five shaves. If you follow the steps in this video, you'll have a clean face without having razor bumps after shaving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades