This is a very quick and simple tutorial on how to shave using a disposable razor bought from a store. You have to begin by taking whatever kind of shaving cream you have and applying it to the area you want to shave. In this video tutorial, it will be applied to the lower face for a clean and neat shave. When applying the shaving cream make sure to rub it in completely and make it a nice thick lather and then turn on the hot water on your sink. Run the blade under hot water until the blade is hot and then – depending on your method – either shave against the grain or with it. In this video the shaving is done with the grain because it is smoother. Now, again depending on your style of shaving, you can work out to in or in to out, but take care to shave in strokes to avoid cutting yourself and when you are done, rinse off and continue with your day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades