Shaving legs is a long tradition. It's easy to do and becomes second nature in time. Shaving your legs is a basic beauty routine that once adopted can easily become second nature. You need to start slow, shaving the first few times in a bathtub is usually a good idea. That way you don't have water from the shower falling into your eyes and you can really focus on what you're doing. Buy a nice razor, one that has a swivel head to get those hard to reach places like the ankles and knees, and start from the bottom moving up your leg. When you first start you should use shaving cream to make the shaving easier and smoother. Go slowly around your ankles and knees because cuts there may be small, but they hurt and bleed a lot. Do accept the fact that you probably will cut yourself a time or two when you first start and even after you're an experienced leg shaver, nicks will still happen. But after you finish shaving, put on some lotion to moisturizing the skin and to maintain the smoothness. Shaving does make wearing capris, shorts, and skirts more fun, but you do need to start out slow and be careful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades