Unless you're actively going for that caveman look, it's a good idea to keep your beard in good trim. Otherwise, good luck finding a decent loincloth and club these days. . . You will need a beard in need of trimming, a mirror, a pair of barber's scissors, a wide toothed beard comb, an electric beard trimmer with guard attachment, a razor and some water. If you are using the beard trimmer, you don't need the comb - just set the trimmer's guard attachment to cut the least amount of hair possible, then decrease the setting to remove more hair with each pass as desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades