In this video from kandeejohnson we learn how to tweeze, shape, and groom eyebrows. Must have tools for this are tweezer, a curved pair of cuticle scissors, an eyebrow brush, and mini razors. First find the dimensions of your eyebrow. Take the eyebrow brush and using the stick part of it and place it on the side of your nose and go straight upwards. Right where it goes straight up is where your eyebrow should begin. So tweeze everything between there. To find the arch, go from side of the nose, across the pupil. Right where the cross is where the arch should be. Now go to the outer corner of the eye, and that's where the end will be. Make a marking at all these spots so you know where to tweeze. The razor will now be used to straightedge everything away holding a card to the markings you made. When tweezing, pinch and pull against the skin in the direction the hair is growing. Now brush the eyebrows upwards with the brush. Anything sticking above, gets trimmed off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades