It's bikini season, so you know what that means: swimsuits and lots of bare skin. Get rid of unwanted hair without dropping mad stacks at your drugstore or aesthetician by learning how to make your own hair removal paste. Watch this video to get the how-to.
This sugar hair removal technique only requires sugar, lemon juice, and water!
For centuries, women have relied on this and similar methods.
Sugaring is safe to use and is great for body and face.
All hair textures seem to work well with this recipe.
For best results, allow hair to be longer than a stubble...this will allow hair to be "grabbed" in the sugar.
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup water
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Bring down to a simmer once you have brought this to a boil. Adjust temperature as needed and continue stirring until mixture is a rich brown or amber color.
Pour into freezer quality plastic containers or mason jars (run jar under hot tap water and dry before using to avoid cracking glass).
Place lid on jar after product has cooled to room temperature or warm enough to handle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades