Well-shaped eyebrows will give you a sharper, sleeker look. Eyebrow guru Ramy Gafni takes us through the nuances of the art of shaping eyebrows.
- Tweeze and trim instead of waxing. There is no precision in waxing.
- Visualize the finished eyebrow before starting.
- Everything begins with a good trim.
- Keep your eyebrows as full as possible. You want a classic look you'll be proud to see in a picture 10 years from now.
- When tweezing, remember to pull the hairs in the direction they grow.
- One or two hairs out of place don't matter. What is important is how your eyebrows complement your face.
- No one is perfectly symmetrical. You should even out your eyebrows, but it's all right that they don't look exactly alike.
- Be vigilant! Maintain your brows regularly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades