Well-shaped eyebrows will give you a sharper, sleeker look. Eyebrow guru Ramy Gafni takes us through the nuances of the art of shaping eyebrows.
- Tweeze and trim instead of waxing. There is no precision in waxing.
- Visualize the finished eyebrow before starting.
- Everything begins with a good trim.
- Keep your eyebrows as full as possible. You want a classic look you'll be proud to see in a picture 10 years from now.
- When tweezing, remember to pull the hairs in the direction they grow.
- One or two hairs out of place don't matter. What is important is how your eyebrows complement your face.
- No one is perfectly symmetrical. You should even out your eyebrows, but it's all right that they don't look exactly alike.
- Be vigilant! Maintain your brows regularly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.